To reset or change a user password, first, navigate to the iPECS cloud portal and log in with your management credentials. Once logged in, navigate to the user menu on the left side of the screen and select user setup (Located at the side of the screen).
- Select the user you wish to change the password for and click modify.
- Scroll down to the password field, you can then enter a new password into the field. The password must be between 8 and 15 characters long.
- Once entered, retype the password into the confirm password field.
- The password you have created will give the user access to the cloud portal.
- To update the password, scroll to the bottom of the page and click save, and then ok.
The new password has now been created.