Call Transfer Feature For Business Phone Systems
What is a call transfer?
A call transfer is a telephone-based method of redirecting calls to another station, extension, or external number. This call transfer is a special feature that allows an auto attendant or attendant to answer and transfer incoming calls.
A call transfer is a useful feature for businesses of any size. This feature enables your staff to efficiently route calls to the correct persons without transferring or dialling a new number.
It is an important tool needed to run a successful business as well as a part of its customer service.
Types Of Call Transfer
Blind Call Transfer
A blind transfer is a feature that allows agents to transfer a call from one extension to another without the person being called knowing that the call was transferred.
This is useful in situations when you are not allowed to put calls on hold, but still, need to get someone else involved in a conversation.
Hot Call Transfer
A hot call transfer is a type of call transfer in which the transferring party’s phone system automatically places the original incoming call on hold, then dials the number of the designated receiver before reconnecting to the call.
This shortens the length of time that the original caller must wait for another user to answer
Benefits Of Incorporating A Call Transfer Feature In A Business Phone Systems
- When a customer’s call is being transferred, The percentage of the time spent when they are connected to a real live agent who helps them complete their purchase is reduced. This improves the overall customer experience (especially on calls with multiple agents).
- Call Transfer will make managing your time easier by giving you more flexibility in how you are able to handle your calls. In today’s competitive business environment, small business owners need every tool they can get their hands on to compete in today’s marketplace.
- Making customers happy is the most important goal of every business. Therefore, call transfers are an important feature. This simple-to-use tool can help your agents succeed, and the happy customers that result will increase customer retention and create more repeat business for your company.
- One of the most powerful tools you can use to improve your team’s productivity is a call transfer feature. Having the ability to manage the working hours and projects can prove to be very beneficial in terms of productivity. It could also potentially save you a lot of time in the long run.
- One of the most effective ways to accelerate your business growth is to utilise call transfer technology for your company’s phone systems. Call transfer allows businesses to communicate with customers in real-time.
- Call transfer allows managers to solve problems faster and solve difficulties by having immediate answers on the best solution. Using Call Transfer for business phone systems means you can stay up-to-date on the latest customer experience delivery.
Call Berry Telecom at 0330 222 0332 today if you need this feature on your business phone system.