Berry Telecom's phone systems provide you with the ability to record and store all of your calls. This handy feature is the perfect tool for staff training, quality control and provides you with everything you need to ensure the necessary industry compliance around call recording including the new MiFID II Level 1 requirements for Jan 2018 - read about them here. Even our cost-effective entry-level solutions include high level encryption.
We work with all technologies in any combination, from analogue, ISDN to SIP. We can provide simple USB-based client/server solutions, hosted, web-based solutions or full turn-key systems that will record tens of thousands of calls per day across multiple sites.
- Monitor call quality and staff performance to improve company standards and customer care
- Resolve “who said what” disputes
- Protect staff from abuse
- Train staff on call handling techniques and customer interactions to improve performance
- Regulatory compliance including MiFid II Level 1 for IFA's (Independent Financial Advisors) and those regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). Read more here.
- Berry's mobile phone app also allows your to use the Call Recording feature across the network of your business mobile phones
Watch our quick Call Recording presentation below.
To get a quote use the button below. Select Business Phone Systems and then choose Call Recording from the features list.