Leaders of innovation and technology
Berry’s Technical Team has a wide range of technical abilities & currently leads the field in innovation and service.
Become a Member of the Berry Technical Team
Berry’s Technical Team continually receive positive feedback from our customers on the level of service and knowledge that they provide, so it’s important for us to retain these standards. To work for the Berry Technical Team you must truly care about customers and providing technology that delivers results.
Technical Team - Role Highlights
Our Technical Team are responsible for the installation and maintenance of our Samsung telephony systems. All team members receive full Samsung Accreditation training, so no previous experience necessary. Berry primarily looks for those with the right attitude to learn, with an aptitude for technology. Highlights include:
- Salary range £19k to £35k plus overtime & weekend bonuses
- Regular team building and social events
- Field or office based roles
- 20 days annual leave, an extra day for your birthday & an extra day per each year of service
- Fully financed vehicle including fuel card
- Company Smartphone
- Tools, laptop and uniform
- Excellent training and promotional opportunities
Who Will Succeed?
Because Berry only recruits the best, we’re looking for those that suit this stringent list of qualities. Our Technical Team members must be:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Perform well under pressure
- Grasp practical tasks easily
- Good at listening – able to articulate issues and provide solutions
- Possible previous experience with telephony solutions
- A full UK driving licence