Business Telephone Systems - the benefits of VoIP
As part of a series of jargon-free articles from Berry Telecom on business telephone systems, we have put together some information for our customers about VoIP, which stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. So, what are VoIP telephone systems, and how can UK businesses (large & small), looking to upgrade their telephone system benefit?
The short answer: lower prices plus more phone features
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) delivers voice and data communications over the Internet - sometimes it is known as IP telephony, Internet telephony, voice over broadband (VoBB), broadband telephony, IP communications, or a broadband telephone service.
- Easy to use navigation, speaker phone, fixed function keys
- Phone book entries, short messages - import/export phone book to USB
- Use your handset from anywhere and it works as if you are in the office
- Mobile App - use your smart phone as another office extension
- Make calls from overseas using your UK office call rates
- It is easy to relocate office handsets - no need to call out an engineer
See the jargon busting note about VoIP Business Telephone Systems
from Berry Telecom and for more information about the advantages and features in modern business phone systems, please call Berry Telecom on 0330 222 0332
, we are very happy to give you helpful advice and we'll have you up and running within days with a feature-rich phone system!