Berry Telecom is further growing its’ Technical Team and therefore has a position available for a Telecoms Engineer. As workplaces go, you won’t find a more fun, vibrant and rewarding company to work for. Our ideal candidate will above all be enthusiastic and eager to learn with an aptitude for technology. The icing on the cake would see the successful applicant having previous telecoms engineering experience (not necessarily for Samsung), but not essential as full training will be given. The salary range is £24,000 to £35,000+ depending on experience (plus overtime, overnight stays and weekend bonuses).
Our first class team of engineers install and maintain our Samsung Officeserv telephone systems and CTI/call recording solutions around the UK. Every member of the team is given full on-the-job training, provided by a Berry mentor, and eventually receives full Samsung comprehensive training which means all engineers become accredited Samsung qualified installers.
Working as part of an industry-leading team, Berry’s Engineers offer the best customer service in the industry. Berry currently receives a steady stream of praise from its customers regarding the Technical Team and as such only wishes to attract those employees that are willing to offer the same standards of service.
This is a varied and challenging role, much of the work is ‘on the road’ and on your own, but the rewards are fantastic. Regular team building, social events and company-wide holidays are provided and various incentives are put in place to ensure the highest levels of performance. Other benefits include:
- 21 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Additional holiday entitlement also increasing by 1 day per each completed year
- Vehicle and fuel card
- Tools, laptop and uniform
- Excellent training and promotional opportunities
We’re looking for
- An energetic and positive person that strives for excellence
- A UK full vehicle licence holder
- Someone with an aptitude for technology
- With telecoms engineering experience prefered (not necessarily Samsung)
If you’d like to find out more information or to apply for this role please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 24th February 2017.