Berry has a small team of the best sales people in the industry. For the last 2 years, Berry has won Sales Team of the Year (Comms Dealer Magazine) due to its team of motivated go-getters.
If you’re results focused, love closing the sale, enjoy driving luxury cars and earning a nice big wage then pick up the phone today.
These roles are highly sought after and as such are not available very often. Due to Berry’s recent expansion, we now need someone new to join this team of champions.
What you can expect:
- High Salary - earn at least £72k a year, our current team members often earn in excess of £20k gross per month
- Luxury Car – you could be driving a top of the range Mercedes C Class or E Class, a BMW 3 Series or Audi A6
- Top Spec Equipment – You will have the latest smartphone, laptop and high quality uniform
- Lots of Annual Leave – 21 days to start with, plus an additional day for your birthday and an extra day for each year completed
- Field Based Role – you will spend at least 4 days a week on the road visiting pre-qualified businesses who would like to meet you and learn more about Berry’s products. Quality accommodation and meal allowance will be provided.
- Rewards – Over the last few years our team has been rewarded with holidays to Ibiza and Tenerife, been on team nights out, wined and dined in Premiership corporate hospitality, enjoyed team building days that offer adventure and relaxation.
- Back Office Support – A team of real admin whizz kids have your back. Once paperwork is signed, our admin team will take care of everything else. Our new customers are assigned their own Account Manager, so you can solely concentrate on selling.
Who will be successful?
- A good listener – someone that takes the time to get to know a person’s business and the key challenges they’re facing
- Competitive & results-focused – they will want to be the best, hit their targets and close every sale
- Money orientated – the earning potential is uncapped, so if you like the finer things in life – it’s there for the taking.
- Sales experience – although not essential, those that succeed are personable above everything else, they can easily relate to others. Sales experience is helpful, although we understand some people are naturally gifted.
- Happy to work alone – those that don’t mind working on their own, it’s you versus the world! But with great back up and support from the office.