Call Recording offers Legal Firms, Estate Agents, Sales teams and many other industries the ability to record information which can be played back at any time. It can be a very useful tool when dealing with important legal issues, and also a great help when taking complex orders over the phone. A side effect of Call Recording is that managers can monitor call quality and staff performance, whilst having calls recorded can also protect staff from abuse (since the caller is aware they are being recorded).
Call recording is also a fantastic training tool for your staff team. Playing back illustrative calls allows new staff members to hear best practice with customers of all types.
What’s included in the Berry Telecom feature–rich business telephone call recording system?
- Analogue, ISDN2, ISDN30 and SIP call recording
- Secure access for nominated persons to playback call information
- Archiving Calls Automatically
- Regulatory Compliant Encryption (particularly important for legal and financial companies).
- Call tagging and notation available
- Start, Stop and Pause Calls
- Trim and extract facility
- Automatic stop/start with optional Computer Telephony Integration (CTI