1. Earn great money – the base salary ranges from £17,000 to £25,000 with a top earning potential of £60k a year.
2. Incentives & rewards – there's often various additional incentive schemes in place that offer the chance to take home the latest TV’s and mobile devices. Company-wide holidays have been awarded in the past and are planned for the future. The whole team headed to Ibiza in 2013 and trips are planned for the future subject to targets being met.
3. More free time - targets are set so that if you hit them, you can go home early! There’s nothing better than having more of your own time! Friday's are also slightly shorter days, because we understand that Friday feeling!
4. Fun & vibrant environment - be a part of a really exciting working environment, we’ll keep you entertained and engaged five days of the week. With regular themed days and fund raising activities, there's always something going on.
5. Career progression - we provide all the training you'll need. We want you to stay with Berry for as long as possible so, we'll also be looking at your professional development. If down the track, you fancy working in another part of the business, we’ll do what we can to make this happen for you.
6. An award-winning team – Berry wants to be the best, so when you work for Berry you’ll join a team who lead the field in quality and service.
7. A caring company – at Berry we really do care for our employees and customers alike. We believe in doing things right and have a strong moral code. We'll give you all the tools you need to ensure our customers are well cared for.
8. Great location – we’re not centrally located which means parking is simple, and being on Old Sarum Airfield we offer great views and get to see some great take-offs and landings.
9. Family culture – here you'll find your colleagues have got your back. We all support and encourage each other and boast a real family environment.
10. We’re going places! – Berry has big plans so now’s a really exciting time to join. In your time at Berry you should see huge growth and hopefully benefit from the fruits of this.
We're looking to expand our Telemarketing Team right now, so if you're outgoing, enthusiastic and target-focused and have excellent communication and listening skills then contact Kerry Drake on 01722 820 760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.