Here's a quick look at the typical Berry Telecom phone system installation process:
First Contact - Day 1
- Upon contacting Berry you will speak with our team of experienced Account Managers who have a wealth of telecoms experience across multiple industries. They will find out more about your business and give you a rundown of the features relative to your requirements.
Sales Consultant Visit - Within 10 days
- To give you the most accurate quote, our Account Managers will arrange a visit from our Sales Consultants. An appointment can usually be scheduled within 10 working days.
- Our Sales team will undertake a thorough survey of your site assessing your technical infrastructure and existing telecoms set up. They will walk you through the various options and call plans, this helps to make sure your business gets the very best value for money.
Installation - Within 10 days upon confirmation
- Once you're happy with the proposed solution we will schedule in the installation with our team of accredited Samsung Engineers.
- Install can often happen within 2 weeks, depending on the complexity of the set up and the hardware required.
- All hardware is ordered and sent to your premises in advance. The Engineer will remain on site until your system is set up and fully operational.
- If Berry upgrades your infrastructure such as installing an ISDN or SIP lines, then a subsequent visit may be required to connect these lines to your new system.
- Your staff will receive full training by our Engineers.
- Ongoing Support from the Berry Telecom team, we are always on hand to assist with technical issues – giving you and your business peace of mind.